Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Novel

As stated in an earlier post, I like to write...and to express my creativity or whatever, I created another blog with a story. The address is http://milana-theoryofrelativity.blogspot.com/. It's called Relativity and it's about this girl named Milana and her life in high school. There's more to the plot but I suck at summaries so just read it and send some feedback.

Still don't know if anyone's reading this but whatever, patience is a virtue...right?

Maybe I should get more involved...hmm...

Anonygirl1 has a video of her singing "Broken", some original song by her. It's a really good song actually. Check it out...and no I'm not her promoting myself...or herself...whatever.

2 comments:

Rose DesRochers said...

It is hard to get a new blog off the ground. My son just started blogging. I will pass your link on to him.

Maybe join a blogging forum?

Rose
http://rosedesrochers.todays-woman.net/

Bharat said...

heya... i started my blog about a month ago... it's doing quite alright... but i'm not bothered since i really only write for the heck of it..

on my way to your novel now... subscribed here...