Thursday, April 24, 2008

This is why I work alone

To keep us busy during our spring break, my math teacher ordered that our projects be due the Monday right after vacation. The project, you ask? It's called the Math Fair Expo. We choose a topic, relating to math somehow, and research it. Then we get a trifold poster and put all of our information on it in an interesting and comprehendable [is that a word?] way.We have a 5 - 10 minute presentation in front of the class and all the projects from all the honors math classes will be set up around the school and will be judged. The winners will go on to the Science Museum in Boston.

We could work alone or in groups or two maybe three. How did I get my sorry a** stuck with the worst partner?...

Well now it doesn't matter. He's barely done all the work and even though I've repeatedly complained to people [my friends, family, teacher, the bastard himself...] I can't get him to work properly. He's gotten some materials but that's it.

Now he wants me to work with him on it at his house. I don't have a ride and it's on the opposite side of the town, on some forsaken side street. There's no bus that could take me there. I tried to get him to work at the library, but the son of a ....nevermind. He's kind of stubborn.

Well as long as we get this taken care of, I wont ever have to worry about it again.

I work better alone anyway. It's easier to trust yourself with the work.

1 comment:

Bharat said...

I totally know what you mean by the working alone bit... As ye sow, so shall ye reap... I wouldn't trust anyone else with a project of mine...