Thursday, May 1, 2008

Oh what fun...

So I have a couple of minutes before I have to leave for school, so I thought I should write a quick post. Sorry for not updating Theory of Relativity again. I've had a cold for the past week and haven't gotten a chance to rest and recover. I'll try to put it up tonight or something. We'll see =P.

As for that math project I had, my partner pulled through and was able to meet me at the library. We were able to construct the poster and he did a very good job with the presentation. It shocked me and my friends. Except there was that awkward moment when he tried to explain what a building's period was and the whole class burst out laughing. We got an 88. I'm not complaining, but for all that work I was hoping for an A or something. We decided that the teacher marked us down for her hatred of my partner or something.

Today is multicultural day at our school. Last year, we had the whole day to attend workshops and eat food and see performances and what not. A lot of people skipped because all you had to do was go to homeroom and then it didn't matter. This year, they're making us go to all our classes (which are shortened) then we see a talent show or something.

This cold makes my voice sound horrible. I have a debate in English class today too. XP

No comments: