Friday, May 30, 2008

~yawn~

http://milana-theoryofrelativity.blogspot.com/

okay. there.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Eh? Tagged am I?
I will do that...tomorrow...maybe
Because I am tired from so much.
So those six little tidbits about myself will be here when I'm not dying of tired-ness.
I can't even formulate words right!

I will tell you this: I am extremely pissed because my father will not let me stay at my cousin's to watch the Celtics game on their big screen in Hi-Def. It's the sixth game in the series and if they win tonight, they go to the finals against the lakers. Obviously since I'm from Boston this is a helluva big deal to me. Plus this might be our first time in 20 years so they betta win!

GO CELTICS!!!!!

PIERCE, ALLEN, AND GARNETT FTW!!!!!!!!!!
34 20 5

1 comment:

Bharat said...

tagged again! time to catch up!