Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sorry

Sorry guys, my computer crashed last week, and I've asked a friend to retrieved some of my lost files so no telling when Relativity will have a new installment. Over the weekend I was away and even though I brought my laptop, it cost ten dollars to use the internet.

Eh, I chose to save the ten dollars.

Ugh, it started raining horribly when I was walking home today so I got soaked from that and the dumbass driver who soaked me with a wave of water when he passed me. My mother was pissed that I came home dripping water and I do believe she thinks I am the biggest (and dumbest) mistake of a kid she's had so far.

I'm out of breath from trying to run home and just pissed overall at today.

I was going to write a mock-list of the things I'm sorry for, because I keep screwing up so much apparently, but that was just a spur-of-the-moment thing. Plus it seems extremely emo now.

1 comment:

Bharat said...

Well, I do hope its soon :)

You've been tagged!! Check my blog out for details...