Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pure Awesomeness =D

Okay, so I'm on what they call, an 'emotional high' I think. This comes right after the short 'emotional low' I experienced.

The other day, I learned someone close my family died. The same day, I also happened to get a 53% on my chem test and I was hit with a huge homesickness attack.

**I don't know if I ever mentioned this before, but about a year and a half ago, I transferred schools, due to my family moving upstate.**

Usually on Saturday, I go to downtown Boston to take piano lessons and teach the basics of piano to beginner pianists. But since I had the day off, I slept in. Then my dad takes me and my sister out to "whereever we want." My dad hasn't done that since I was about nine. (I'm 15 now). Today, after church, my mother did the same.

It also happens to be my best friend's birthday. I'm excited since her party's next week and since I moved, I haven't seen her or any of my old friends that much.

I don't mind that tomorrow's Monday, because it's only five days of going to a school I don't particularly enjoy until I can see my good good friends Saturday. Plus the good friends I do have at this school are planning to go to Harvard Square one of these days after school, so that sounds just as fun.

As for Theory of Relativity, I'm editing the chapters in progress since the direction they seem to be going in is bothering me. Maybe I'll post it this week. I don't want to abandon it for a month again. We'll see.

Have a blessed week. (Haha, I sound like an old church lady.)

No comments: